Already today I have been blessed. It is not yet 8am and I have only been up a few hours but God has already made my day. Below is a quick bullet list of wonderful blessings.
- a warm shower
- my morning devotions accompanied by made-with-love pancakes from my wife
- worship and praise music on my iPhone during breakfast
- a fawn eating meadow grass with its mother in the morning mist
- a gorgeous sunrise with yellows and oranges and reds rising across a deep green field of soybeans against a baby blue sky
- an inspiring “Focus On The Family” podcast on Sacred Marriage — go download their mobile apps so you can hear and enjoy too!
- a beautiful broad winged hawk perched atop a freeway light pole searching for breakfast
- 11 geese flying in formation above my car
- my favorite Tenth Avenue North song on KLOVE as I came into my office at work
And I still have the whole day in front of me to enjoy God’s blessings and serve His kingdom.
…..Dan at aslowerpace dot net